Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Scope, article type and writing style are appropriate (if in doubt you have emailed the Editor-in-Chief)
- You have read the Guidelines and Policies and adhered to formatting instructions
- If applicable, you have appropriately referenced others’ work
- If applicable, you have obtained ethical clearance and cited the clearance number
- If applicable, you have declared any conflicts of interest in your cover letter
- If applicable, you have obtained any necessary permissions to reuse data, figures or tables
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- Figures, tables, appendices and supplementary material: If included; have been numbered consecutively and cited in text in numerical order
- References: The correct style has been followed; have been cited in the text and in numerical order at first citation and include DOIs where applicable
These files are ready for upload:
• [Non-reviewed articles] Publishing Agreement; Main document; Title Page
• [Peer-reviewed articles] Publishing Agreement; Main document; Title Page; Significance of findings; Acknowledgements; Response to Reviewers [revised manuscripts]
The following information is ready to be submitted:
• [Non-reviewed articles] Title; Authors’ names, affiliations and ORCIDs
• [Peer-reviewed articles] Title; Abstract; Authors’ names, affiliations and ORCIDs; Authors’ contributions; Keywords [3–5], Names and emails of three suggested reviewers; Names of funders
All articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution Licence; copyright is retained by the authors. Readers are welcome to reproduce, share and adapt the content without permission provided the source is attributed.
Disclaimer: The publisher and editors accept no responsibility for statements made by the authors
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.